Wednesday 10 April 2019

Digital Art

For our digital art this week we have been doing animations. We've had to use CTRL+D to duplicate a slide, use Explore tool to add in backgrounds and characters and we've also practiced using the mousepad to drag and resize as well as some grouping to move our characters around.

We shared some of our animations on the TV and we were super impressed with Ema-Leigh's! She's worked so hard on this at school and at home! She has 609 slides!!!

Have a watch of her animation below and leave her a comment! What did you like the most?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job Ema-leigh. I'm Abby, a year 7 student at YOUR school. I really like the way you made your awesome animation it looks so cool. This reminds me of when I sometimes make animations. Will you do another one? I noticed that you have done 642 slides now so are you improving it? Kind Regards, Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! My name is Maddie from YMS! just like you.

    This is an amazing slide for a year 3-4 girl Kai Pai.
    I enjoy making animations. I am shocked that you have reached 642 slides!!

    Maybe you could explain what's going on or try giveing new backgrounds but still amazing work.I enjoy making my own charters have you tried this.

    I think that you could still improve but im still so blown away that you made that and I bet that your teacher and fellow students are all super proud of you.

    Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my names is Khinlin.I'm 8 year old and from Glen Tayor school. My favourite subject is art.I'm in Room 7
    and i hope you read my texts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing!!!!




    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what we have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to us to let us know you read/watched or listened to what we had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give us some ideas for next time or ask us a question.
Encourage us to make another post!

Merry Christmas!

This is going to be our last blog post for the year!  We've had an awesome time in TM in 2019, learnt heaps of new stuff, read tons of...